Sunday, April 5, 2009

You Too Can Earn $1000 Monthly In Paid Survey



This is an interview that I saw on the above topic and I want you too to benefit from it.

The interview was conducted by Patrick with expert on surveys by name Deborah Casey of Portland, Oregon.

Deborah has been getting paid for her opinions since the 1970s - for close to 30 years! - and consistenyently makes 1000s of dollars a month doing it . As you'll see, this is a real opportunity.

This interview is jam-packed with "insider" tips and advice for anyone interested in getting paid for their opinions online.

The interview is in two parts, please enjoy it and have a great day!

Interview with Deborah Casey - Part 1

PATRICK: Even after learning they can get paid for their opinions, many people are still skeptical. Let's get this out of the way right now - how long have you been doing this and do you really get paid for your opinions?

DEBORAH: Since 1999 I've been consistently participating in paid surveys, focus groups, and product evaluations. And since 2001 I've been getting paid handsomely for my opinions online - faithfully receiving my survey income by direct deposit into my PayPal account, or by check sent by postal mail.

PATRICK: Ok, maybe you could give us a little background on yourself. How did you first learn that you could get paid for your opinions? How did you get started? And what was it like when you got started?

DEBORAH: I was first exposed to paid surveys and focus groups back in the 50s, when I was just a child. My mother and aunts were participating in surveys and opinion polls for cash. In fact, many housewives of that era were participating in "paid for opinion" work and contributing to their family's income.
But it wasn't until the early 70s that I personally got involved. I had a couple of good friends who were getting paid for their opinions, and they convinced me to give it a try. They were both young stay-at-home moms. I saw that they were having quite a lot of fun and earning significant money too.
At that time, I was more interested in making a difference with my opinion than I was about the money to be earned. I continued to take part in surveys well into the 1980s.

Nothing was accessible online as it is today. Surveys were sent by mail or you met at a specific location by appointment. All surveys, focus groups, and polls required completion by hand and submission by return mail if you can believe that.
Getting the surveys, completing them, sending them back, and receiving the checks in the mail took more work and more time. But it was fun, rewarding, and the income was a wonderful bonus.

As my life and career evolved over the next few years, I gradually phased out participating in surveys. But then, suddenly in 1999 I was presented with a new challenge. I'd become disabled and unable to work a regular job outside the home.
With my savings entirely gone and desperate to find a way to extend my small disability income in order to pay my mortgage and survive - money was now a BIG issue and I needed to do something.


Grasping at straws one sleepless night, I decided to see if I could reconnect with the handful of market research firms I'd taken surveys for so long ago. 4 of the 5 were still around.
In 1999 (and even later) most market research companies were still not online and required registration by mail and completion and return of surveys by mail as well. But I started taking a few surveys from these original companies and realized I needed lots more to make enough money to make a difference in my life.
So ...
That began my 2-year search to discover enough market research companies to support a significant full-time income.
Then in mid 2001, with a total of less than 100 market research companies after searching for nearly two years, I discovered the first survey database on the Internet. It had less than 100 market research companies - about 35% requiring registration by mail. But I felt I'd hit the jackpot. I'd been making extra money taking surveys right up to this time. But things started getting much easier and much more lucrative from here on.

PATRICK: Wow, that sounds like a lot of work! With more and more market research companies operating strictly online, I've noticed that it's easier than ever for the average person to get started and be successful. What do you think?

DEBORAH: Yes, Patrick. It's certainly is a whole lot easier getting started with paid surveys now that most market research companies are available online. There's really no comparison.
Its also a lot easier and quicker to begin earning significant income with this opportunity because people can tap into several HUNDRED market research companies from one online survey database. And since all survey offers can be received by email and completed right from the market research companies websites, payments are fast and the pay is much higher.

PATRICK: One of the first things people always want to know is just how much can they make for giving their opinions. Based on your experience, how much would you say a person could make with part-time effort? What about full-time?

DEBORAH: How much anyone can earn is really subject to the person - motivation, commitment, time available, etc. As for me, I easily earn $500 per month working with paid surveys from 2-4 hours per week. Working with surveys over 25 hours per week I've consistently earned a minimum $2,500 per month - with my highest paying month about $4,700.
I've been doing this now for several years and am registered with 100s and 100s of market research companies. But anyone who is actively registered with at least 300 market research companies should have no trouble earning an extra $300-500 per month working at it part-time. A full-time effort should easily bring an additional $2,500 per month, with that figure increasing the longer someone sticks with it.

End of Part 1
Wow! Can you believe that Deborah has made as much as $4,700 in a single month just for giving her opinions? I hope you're starting to see that this is a very real, and very profitable, opportunity.
In the Part 2 of the interview Deborah talks about exactly how she makes that kind of money. And even more importantly, she explains how YOU can do it too!In the meantime, if you have any questions about getting paid post your comments on the post.

No comments: